Benefits of Kansas City DAMA Membership
- Stay up to date: Cutting edge education on Data Management and Leadership
- Three ½ day meetings and a discount to the full-day DAMA Day Workshop
- Presenters include top talent in the DM field including Bill Inmon, Steve Hoberman, Claudia Imhoff, Karen Lopez, Peter Aiken, John Zachman, etc.
- Topics include things like Advanced Data Modeling, Data Vault, Big Data, Data Governance, Agile Architecture, Sematic Structure Analysis, etc.
- Stay connected: Network with like-minded Data Management professionals in the area
- Many of Kansas City’s top DM professionals are members from areas such as banking, local government, retail, financial, theatrical, consulting, etc.
- Access to the KC-DAMA website, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIN pages to share data related events and job openings
- Help yourself: Every membership includes access to DAMA International
- Nationally recognized leader in Data Management, sponsors of the CDMP certification and the Data Management Book of Knowledge (DMBOK)
- Discounts at the largest Data Conferences in the world like Enterprise Data World
- Access to DAMA sponsored events: https://www.dama.org/events/month
- Access to DAMA job listings across the globe
- Have fun: Two free socials a year to relax and have fun with other DAMA members
- One summer and one winter event give members a chance to have a good time
- Past events have included things like the Kansas City BBQ tour, Comedy City, Dinner Mystery Theater, TopGolf, T-Bones Game, Kauffman Performing Arts Tour, etc.
- Save money: Get all of this for $75 or less per year!
- Training and social benefits are well over $1000 a year – now that’s a smart investment!
- Membership runs from April 1 to March 31 of the following year.
To renew a membership or become a new member, please visit our Join DAMA page.